1. Legal information and distribution right
Idealys’ website is protected by the French and the international copyright legislation. Any representation or reproduction of all or part of this website or the information published on this website (including downloadable documents as well as iconographic and photographic representations) without permission is illicit and constitutes a counterfeit criminally punishable under the Intellectual Property Code provisions.
The same applies to the translation, adaptation and/or arrangement by any means whatsoever.
2. Granted protection to databases
This website’s databases, of which Idealys is the producer, are protected under the Intellectual Property Code provisions resulting from Law No. 98-536 of July 1st, 1998 on the legal protection of databases. As a result, any extraction or reuse of any qualitative or quantitative substantial part of the content of any of this website’s databases is illicit and the same applies to any repeated and consistent extraction of a qualitative or quantitative insubstantial part of the content of any database of this website.
LE GENESIS – PARC EUREKA
97 rue de Freyr
Registered at the Montpellier Register of Businesses and Companies (RBC) under number 809 528 698.
Phone number: +33 (0)188.8.131.52.38.
4. Web host
HUBSPOT France SAS
277 rue Saint-Honoré
SIRET number: 84462097100029 | Paris RCS: 844 620 971
Intercommunity VAT number FR 19 844620971 | Share Capital: EUR 475 000.
5. Information use
Idealys cannot be held responsible for the interpretation and/or the use of one or more information published on the website, and the consequences resulting from this interpretation and/or this use.The potential exploitation of one or any information on the website by any user is made under the sole responsability of this user only, and Idealys cannot be held responsible for this exploitation and/or the consequences resulting.
6. Hypertext links
The exchange of hypertext links is allowed as long as the following URL is reproduced: www.idealys.fr. Idealys disclaims all responsibility concerning the websites’ content to which www.idealys.fr refers.
7. Trademark and logo protection
Any use of one or multiple trademarks and/or one or more logos or visuals of this website without any approval is illicit and constitutes a counterfeit criminally punishable under the Intellectual Property Code provisions.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files stored inside your device (computer, tablet, telephone) when you consult a website.
These tools play a part in many services’ realization on the internet. Inter alia, they allow us to collect statistics in order to optimize the website’s functionality and they give you access to content adapted to your needs. A cookie can be classified by its lifespan and by its domain.
By lifespan: a session cookie that is erased when the user shuts down its web browser; a persistent cookie that remains stored on the user’s terminal hard drive for a preset period.
By domain: first-party cookies deposited by the browser of the website visited that shares the same domain; third-party cookies that are deposited by a different domain from the one on the visited website.
Which type of cookies does our website use?
- Necessary cookies: they can be used for authentication or security purpose. They are mandatory to allow some website’s functions and to ensure its safety.
- Technical cookies: these still active cookies are necessary for the correct operation of the website and are used for the improvement and the optimization of user’s experience on the website. They can include cookies that permit you to remember your passing on the website during a session, or read media content («flash» cookies). These purely functional cookies’ use does not require your prior consent.
- Performance and analysis cookies: these cookies quantify the number of users as well as they measure and analyze the usage statistics of our website. These analytic cookies inhance the website’s ergonomics by anonymously analyzing the visitor’s use. In some cases, these cookies improve your enquiries’ processing speed by letting us saving your website’s preferences. These purely functional cookies’ use does not require your prior consent.
- Advertising and third-party system cookies: they collect information about your browsing habits and your interests in order to provide relevant advertising.
How to disable cookies?
You can change your browser’s setting to allow, block or remove audience measurement cookies that are installed on your computer.
Cookies preferences must be determined for each browser. You usually have several cookies’ setting options, such as: allowing or totally forbidding cookies, deleting specific cookies that have already been registered by the browser, stopping some websites from sending cookies onto your computer, or blocking third-party cookies (while navigating on a website, cookies are sent onto your computer by another website).
For more information about cookies, you can also visit the CNIL website.